Petit Bot

Petit Bot

Sunday 6 September 2015

Winter Holiday Planned.



December 2015 I will be in Reykjavik, Iceland! 

Yesterday we booked a winter city break to Reykjavik! I can't wait. Not only have I not been outside of the British Isles since January, I hopefully get to tick a biggie off of my bucket list!

We have a short trip planned, 3 nights in Iceland's capitol and the second night we have a trip to some geothermal baths booked and hopefully if we're lucky we get to see the Aurora borealis dancing in the sky! 



Even if we don't manage to see the northern lights it will still be a beautiful city to visit and an amazing experience sitting in the baths. I can't wait to explore the city and experience a real Icelandic winter!

Any travel tips and advice would be amazing, I'm counting down the days.. 84 to be exact!

No comments:

Post a Comment